Monday, August 6, 2012

Visa=Arrived

Hello All!

Wow! So, I wasn't expecting my visa to be returned to me for another couple weeks, but when I returned home from a weekend trip in California, there was a little post-it thing in the mail that said that the mail (wo?)man had missed me and to come down to the post office to pick some very important papers up.

So, I woke up this morning and headed down to the post office, showed them the post-it and my ID, and there was my passport, and inside was my VISA:)

I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am. All my hard worked is paid off.

Sorry for the short post, just thought that I would share.
Arrivederci-
Rachael

P.S. Less than a month left until I leave for NYC, and exactly a month until I head to Italy. Wow, time flies.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your blog! I just sent my full app in for AFS to Italy 2013 hah :)

    ReplyDelete