Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2 weeks. Luggage tags. Procrastination.


A couple days ago, my luggage tags arrived in the mail. That's how you know that it's close to time to leave. 2 weeks to be exact. Well, 2 weeks until we leave for Italy. 10 days from now though, I will be headed to New York with my parents and BEST friend, Madi.

By the title, I bet you can see that I have been procrastinating everything that needs to get done before I leave. I'm not sure why. For any of you that are going on exchange, or looking into it, let me tell you, DO EVERYTHING IN ADVANCE. I am currently freaking out, at the edge of my breaking point, because put everything off until last minute. I don't advise this at all.

I might post before I leave, but if not, see you all in Italy my friends.
Arrivederci
Rachael 
ps. wish me luck packing

No comments:

Post a Comment