Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Best Kind of News:)

Hi!

Well yesterday I got 2 emails from AFS and 1 call. The first email said that my completed application was sent to the final review committee. That was a relief. Then I got a phone call. A wonderful phone call. I was ACCEPTED to AFSUSA. My application was sent to Italy, and now I am waiting to hear back. They said I will hear back in approximately 4-6 weeks!! Then when I got home, I looked at my emails and this is the email I got that went along with the phone call:
 "Hi Rachael,
We’re writing to let you know your application has been submitted to AFS-Italy. Now that your application has been reviewed and accepted by AFS-USA, AFS-Italy will review your application and let us know your status within approximately 4-6 weeks. Should they need additional information, we will be in touch with you. Once we hear back from AFS-Italy, we will send you an email to let you know about your acceptance status." 

There was more in the email, but the rest is just giving me some tips to do now. This was just the first paragraph. I am so extremely happy right now, you have no idea! So now I know that I AM going abroad, I just don't know if I will be going to Italy yet, which I really really really really hope that I do:) 

On another note, I am babysitting tonight, to earn some more money for it:) --I am almost 16 so soon I can start  applying for jobs to earn money! YES! 

That's all for now. 
Arrivederci-
Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment