Monday, May 14, 2012

Ciao Famiglia!

(Thank you Nicole for the inspiration for the name of the post)

I GOT MY HOST FAMILY TODAY! I am so happy right now. I can't even begin to describe.

I have a dad named Pietro, a mom named Maria Grazia, two sisters named Giulia and Olga (ages 22 and 16), and a brother named Enrico (aged 17 or 18). And TWO dogs! I think that will be perfect, because I have a dog named Mac, that I will miss with all my heart while I am gone, and now I will have two dogs to play with!

It is on the beautiful island of Sardinia, in a town called Ilbono.

(Thank you Wikipedia for the picture)

(And Google)

It is a small town of between 2000 and 5000 people.
It is PERFECT. I love it already.

I have emailed my family, and am (im)patiently awaiting a response.

Yet again, I received this information during my second period English class. My mom texted me "You got your Italy placement. Log onto your email." Which immediately was followed by me kidnapping my friend's phone, and learning everything I could about Ilbono Italy.

More will come soon-
Arrivederci, 
Rachael

6 comments:

  1. I always turn my phone on when I get to school in hope for the same message! :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!! I wanna cry when it's just spam :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for everything Nicole:) Can't wait to see where you are placed!

      Delete
    2. Prego! Ti voglio bene! <3

      Delete
  3. Thanks guys♥ You are all the best!

    ReplyDelete