Thursday, May 10, 2012

Be Calm.

Hello:)

It has been a while since I last posted, because of lack of news. Almost less than a hundred days, weird>>>>>

Recently an AFS volunteer in Italy has told our facebook Italy 2012-2013 group that there are officially 470 students going to Italy. And then she let us know that 200 students have been placed.

Me? I wish I could say I was one of them. But, all in good time, I guess!

There has been so much going on lately, that it has left me little to no time to think about the lack of news. Last week, I met my HERO, Christofer Drew, he is the main guy in the band NeverShoutNever. I have around 11 days of school left (Thank goodness!!!). And I have been travelling so much, it feels weird to be constantly at home.

So no news for now, but as soon as I have some, I will post! Maybe I will get my host family and placement soon? I know I say it a lot, but crossed fingers!


P.S. I have been working on Italian as much as I can:) And applying for jobs to raise spending money. 

Arrivederci
Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment