Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just a Random Postt...

Hello Everybody(:

I don't really have any news, but I felt like saying hi and giving a little update about how nothing has happened yet...

I have been checking my email 100X a day, hoping that by some small chance that AFS has emailed me back about my application.. no luck so far! I know that it has only been a couple weeks since I submitted it, but what is life without hope? I have heard from many people that I will probably not hear back until January, which is a while off.. but I am an impatient person, so I cannot sit by idle, doing nothing. Therefore, I check my email all the time, daydream about AFS, and hope that January will come around the corner in a blink of an eye.

That is all that I can come up with to say for now.

Arrivaderci-
Rachael 

P.S. I AM SO SO EXCITED (and I haven't even been accepted yet) Ohh man.. I hate this waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment