Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Happy Interview.

Hello All!

I guess it isn't really the most crazy news, but two days ago was a great day. I had my in-home interview!! At the beginning, I was scared, but little did I know, that it was going to be so relaxed. Barbara, the women who gave the interview, my parents, and I just sat and chatted for about three hours. That's it. It was so exciting, hearing about the experiences to come next year. I know it seems impossible, but it made me even more excited for the year to come.

In other news, I am planning on TURNING IN my FULL APPLICATION in the next couple days.(: I have everything finished, it is just the matter of checking, and re-checking, and probably checking again, that I have everything filled out. Then it turns into the matter of clicking "submit", and waiting... and waiting!

Well I think that is all for now.
Arrividerci-
Rachael


P.S. If you have any ideas for fundraising, comment below, or email me at rachiiramsey@hotmail.com. Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so amazing Rachel! (: I can't wait to have mine. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting(: How far are you on your application now?

    ReplyDelete